We understand that cosmetic surgery is a big decision. We are committed to assisting you through the entire process. As part of that, we created this guide so that you will know what to expect from beginning to end.
The Surgical Blueprint includes:
How to prepare months, weeks, and days before your surgery.
Checklists to help you get ready.
What to expect before and after your surgery.
Step-by-Step Guide to Navigating Facial Surgery
Additional Facial Surgery Resources
List of surgical procedures we provide.
Surgery, injectables or both? Your questions are answered here.
Dr. Menachof’s facelift recommendations.
Before and After photo gallery.
“From the minute you walk in the door you are welcomed. Staff is so nice and helpful. I feel very confident in the people that provide the services. Everyone always has a smile on their face. They never push sales on you or unnecessary treatments. They want you to look your best without looking fake or unnatural.”
In his 20 years of facial cosmetic surgery experience, Dr. Menachof…
- Has performed over 2,500 facelifts and over 4,000 rhinoplasties.
- Is a Fellow in the highly selective American College of Surgeons.
- Is a Fellow in the American Academy of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery.
- Is a Fellow in The American Academy of Cosmetic Surgery.
- Has been named one of America’s Top Facial Plastic Surgeons continually since 2003.
- Has presented at national, regional, and local professional conferences.
- Has been published in medical and non-medical journals as well as national and area magazines.
- Has been featured on a variety of television newscasts.
- Has been recognized as a Top Beauty Expert by NewBeauty magazine.
- Has been on the Medicis Aesthetics Advisory Council and the Physician’s Advisory Board for Colorado Health magazine.
- Has been named a National Speaker by Allergan for the Skin Medica product line.