Cheeks: Common Aging Issues
Cheeks: Treatment Options
- A facelift, cheek lift or signature lift to raise the cheeks, add back lost volume, and soften nasolabial folds.
- Filler to improve cheek structure, add back lost cheek volume and soften nasolabial folds.
Cheek Implants: What You Need to Know
- Cheek implants add subtle fullness to the cheeks and are often the finishing touch that is needed to make your eyes sparkle and your skin glow.
- These implants are made of silicone and are inserted through small incisions located inside the mouth, leaving no visible scarring.
- Results are permanent and consistent, but implants can be surgically removed if necessary or desired.
Meet with Us to Determine Your Treatment Plan
Your journey is unique and we recognize that you have specific needs and desires. That’s why we want to meet with you to discuss your problem areas, your goals and your questions before we decide on a treatment plan. Schedule a consultation with our plastic surgeon, Dr. Menachof.